For all Previous year RAS/RTS Papers(1991-2010) visit: RAS Exam Previous years Papers or You can follow us on FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE+
1. The Area of Rajasthan is about:
a. 2.8 Lakh Square Km.
b. 3.4 Lakh Square Km.
c. 4.5 Lakh Square Km.
d. 5.7 Lakh Square Km.
ANS: 3.4 Lakh Square Km.
2. What Fraction of Rajasthan’s land area is desert
3. For which of the following mineral Rajasthan has a monopoly in the country
4. In which region of rajasthan is coper mined
5. In which region of Rajasthan will you find Teak(SAGWAN) forest
c. North Eastern
d. North western
6. Which of the following rivers supplies Maximum water to rajasthan
7. In which of the following cities in rajasthan is its atomic power plant is situated.
8. In which district of Rajasthan large reserve of natural gas have been discovered.
9. Rajasthan is single largest producer in country of
Ans: Millet (BAJRA)
10. Which of the following cities is the biggest producer of Cement in Rajasthan
11. The aim of “Apna gaon-Apna Kam” Scheme is:
a. To provide Clean water and its management in village
b. To remove poverty by creating employment for everyone in village
c. To create awareness about health and family planning
d. To make everyone literate in village
12. Which of the following cities in rajasthan has a agriculture university.
Ans: C. Bikaner Tips: This question is always confusing as Bikaner and Udaipur bith have agiculture universities: Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur & Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner, But we prefer Bikaner as Answer.
13. The Maharan Pratap Award is giver for excellence in:
a. Science and technology
c. Social works
d. Performance Arts
Download RAS/RTS Exam Solved Question Papers 2003